Sports massage is used for quick recovery after physical exertion and is an excellent means of preparing the body for training and competition. Distinguish between training, prelaunch and recovery. The focus is on muscles, joints and tendons. It promotes the healing processes of microtraumas, stimulates blood circulation, thus accelerating the elimination of toxins and lactic acid accumulated in tense muscles. It differs from classic sports in strength and intensity of impact and includes additional massage techniques for joints and muscles.
Children’s massage is a variant of general and therapeutic massage, but for the child’s body a number of restrictions are imposed on the methods and techniques of its implementation. This is one of the most amazing ways to influence the body of a child. It accelerates the physical and mental development of the baby and helps strengthen the immune and nervous systems. Children’s massage eliminates: impaired posture, scoliosis, flat feet, clubfoot, x-shaped legs (hallux valgus) and helps to treat various diseases.
Classical massage is divided into general and segmental (local). In the second case, it can be, for example, about the collar zone or back, arms or legs, stomach or chest. Segmental massage allows you to specifically target the “problem” zones in the body. Each organ corresponds to a projection zone on the surface of the body, affecting which (and not the pain point itself), you can successfully treat a specific disease. By massaging your back, you can reduce pain in the hand, elbow, or shoulder joint without affecting them with massage. Acting on the cervical vertebrae – treat the vocal cords, forearms, etc. With segmental massage it is not necessary to massage the entire spine, only a separate section of it, a zone can be massaged.
Massage may be contraindicated in the following cases (if in doubt, consult a doctor):
1. In acute febrile conditions and high temperature.
2. Bleeding and a tendency to them and the reverse state of them – a tendency to thrombosis.
3. Malignant blood diseases.
4. Purulent processes of any localization.
5. Various diseases of the skin, nails, hair.
6. For any acute inflammation of the blood and lymph vessels, thrombosis, severe varicose veins.
7. Atherosclerosis of peripheral vessels and cerebral vessels.
8. Aneurysm of the aorta and heart.
9. Allergic diseases with skin rashes.
10. Diseases of the abdominal cavity with a tendency to bleeding.
11. Chronic osteomyelitis.
12. Tumors are malignant (lipomas, “wen” should be bypassed.)
13. Mental illness with excessive psychomotor agitation.
14. Circulatory failure of the 3rd degree.
15. During the period of hyper- and hypotonic crises.
16. Acute myocardial ischemia.
Massage is useful for almost all people (except for the cases mentioned above), especially those leading a sedentary lifestyle. It contributes to the restoration and strengthening of health, healing and rejuvenation of the body and can significantly extend life.